Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My new love Charlie Sheen

Before watching the 20/20 interview of Charlie Sheen, I  had some thoughts on Charlie Sheen and 2 and a half men.

1.  Was  2 and a half men on the air 8 seasons?
(It's the same show each episode poorly placed puns and innuendos. The fact its the most watch sitcom with a 11.565 million viewers on Monday. This makes hate America.)
2. I cannot comprehend why a drunk sex addict cannot play a drunk sex addict?
3. Hes got 2 million an episode! To sit on a couch and speak.
Then he gave a legendary  interview  on 20/20.  He managed most of these quotes during the interview
.http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/8e4a8d6fd5/charlie-sheen-quotes-crazy-insane-winning?playlist=featured_pictures_and_words

My thoughts after the interview

1. Is he pulling a Andy Kaufman? Then he said this, “I’m sorry man, I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps."
Nope, he's just insane. 

2.  How is he not on drugs? Then he said this, "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."



3. My last thought: I'm Glad your free. Stop trying to get back on 2 and a half Men.  Sure you only spoke for 10mins and got 2 millions. Remember your better than that.Your WINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment