Thursday, March 24, 2011

RSND NEEDS TO BRING 80s BACK WWE


Well it has been a while since I have blogged. What is on the mind of RSND?
Libya, Twitter, and Pro Wrestling. 



 Libya-There is a new war going on and its in Libya. 
The only thing I like about the situation is the USA isn't playing team America World Police. The Major problem I have with the war is the title Odyssey Dawn. Unlike other comments that have made fun of the title relating Odyssey Dawn to dish soap. I am so very envious of the name Odyssey Dawn. If I had a time machine which would allow me to travel back to 1977, at the start of the progressive rock movement, my band would be titled Odyssey Dawn. On the cover of our first album would be a He-man like figure at the hall of the wooden Viking ship. He would be surrounded with mist with the galaxy in front of him.

Twitter
Seeing that its Twitters 5th year being alive, I figure I might as well take the time to explain the stupidity of Twitter.  
Reasons
  1.  People don't get popular by Twitting.  To every Joe Shomo using Twitter to become popular and cool, Twitter doesn't work like that. It is like trying to bake cookies, with out flour.  People who are popular on Twitter are people who have already become famous. They are the ones who bake after they have gone to the grocery store. 
  2. Celebrities who complain about their privacy have no right to complain if they have a Twitter account. 
  3. Nothing important has ever been said over 140 characters Twit.


RSND NEEDS TO BRING 80s BACK WWE.
What has renewed about my fascination being a Pro Wrestler?

  1.       My real wrestling coaches want me to gain as much weight as possible so I can go to heavy weight. Their goal for me is to reach the weight of 245. That would make me the same weight and height as The Macho Man Randy Savage. This is according to WWF Super Wrestlemania for Sega.  I jokingly thought if I did get that big I could  make my childhood dream come true. 
  2. I am working on a Print in art class, the highlights the 1980s wrestling. If all goes well it should look like this--------->
  3. What made me want to be WWE wrestler is after I watched Conan O'Brien where "The Miz" was on. I thought who is this guy in a suit? He, I guess is the WWE "World Champion" with a height of 6'1 230. I guess there is a reason why he had to bring the belt with to show he was the champion.  http://teamcoco.com/content/miz-brings-madness-and-his-wwe-championship-belt  Look how the Macho Man conducts a interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQxyD0Q7GtU Defends his catch phrase, unlike you Miz. Although it is hard to defend, "I'm Awesome." Also Randy also talked about who he is facing on pay per view, the reason why your on the talk show. Beside all of that Randy Savage also  showed Personality, Color, Style and Macho Madness.                                                           The Miz Actual WWE Champ -->
     
      After watching Conan interview The Miz, all I can say is that pro wrestling has fallen hard the last couple of years.  I get it John Cena cannot be the champion all the time. Even John Cena is a bland character. (White Wigger) I get the fact that you need a bad guy or in the case of The Miz a douche bag to be the champ every once in a while. WWE you’re not the UFC. It seems that WWE has toned down there flair to match UFC. When I watched the WWE it seemed more like a reality show, than a wrestling program. I've seen an episode of The Jersey Shore contain more passion, rage, emotion, and tan skin. The reason why people watch your show isn't for the violence. The reason people what it is for the pageantry. Pro wrestling isn't fighting, it’s a macho masculine ballet mixed with a soap opera. It seems the 80s pro wrestling boom is over http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980s_professional_wrestling_boom, I will agree. Although that’s why WWE NEEDS RSND to bring back the Glamor . 


Lets face the facts RSND was born to be Pro Wrestler
  • Alter Ego ROCK SOLID
  • Catch Phrase "GET WOOK'D"
  • Personality 
  • Narcissist 
  • Love of 1980s 
  • Fluent in speaking in 3rd person

My plan 
  • Lift
  • Grow hair long, then feather and place blond highlights. 
  • Get Tan
  • Work on over the top personality with outfit to match. 


 Top 10 Legends
  1. Hulk Hogan 
  2. Randy Savage  
  3. Ultimate Warrior 
  4. Ric Fair 
  5. Bret Hart 
  6. Andre The Giant 
  7. The Rock 
  8. Jessie Ventura 
  9. Rowdy Pipper 
  10. Sting

 
 









 






No comments:

Post a Comment