Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm The Man on The Mountain

Well.....it has been a while since I have posted anything new, not to say that I haven't had anything worthy to post. Finals and creating memories over Christmas break really prevented me from blogging. I'll do a better job of blogging matanence.
Why RSND is "The Man on The Mountain?"
The reason for is this I am coming off of a spectacular weekend.

FRIDAY
  • The weekend started off bitter sweet Friday night with Bison Wrestling Vs. Northern Iowa. As a team we wrestled very poorly, and wrestled timid. Seeing that it was a first home dual I can understand how some wrestlers can nervous.  After the 184 match, I knew we had lost the dual. Side Note- (I wrestle 197 and we do not have a heavy weight, thus I am the last match of dual.) So  I was mad as hell when I stepped out on the mat. I ended up pinning the kid. 
  • After the dual, my parents took me to a local bar known as the Turf. Where I instantly order a big beer of Fat Tire and a chili burger.
  • I found a table, where my Dad and I engaged in best 2 of 3 in billiards along with another Big Beer. My Dad won the first game, and had his cocky "You can beat experince" face on. But his orar was soon lost when  a,  "Young Son of a Bitch" beat his ass the next 2 games. 
  • I was soon dropped off at my place with the best care package my Mother as given me. It contained 3 loafs of Falls Baking Bread. Which for those unaware is the best bread. 
  • Ate half loaf of FBC bread.
SATURDAY
  • Played the game sleep until you wake up. This is where you sleep until you want to wake up. 
  • Then ate half loaf of FBC bread.
  • Watched roomie play Fallout New Vegas.
  • Ate at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries, recapped the dual with other wrestlers, literally pocketed peanuts.
  • Watched more video games.
  • Went to Hooters, where I guess I was getting glanced at by a waitress. This is what my friends where saying, they want me to talk to her, but thought they were trying to set me up to look foolish. 
  • Prepared to go to a rave.
  • I then went to Tencho show above Demsey's. Normally not my style of music, but my cousin (DJ Econ) was DJing. so I thought I owe it to him too see a show. 
  • Drank PBR pounders. 
  • Ended up dancing with very attractive radio DJ. (Who I am having coffee with later tonight!)
  • Witnessed Sovereign Sect, who were great to dance too.
SUNDAY
  • Inked out some art
  • Me and Pandora were in sync 
  • Ate another half of bread.
  • Watched Rain Man and New Californication. 
  • Ate another half of bread. 
  • Listened to Exile on Main St. Album
  • Got a work out in.  
And this is why RSND is The Man on The Mountain.  This is a line from the Rolling Stones song Loving Cup. Off the Album Exile on Main St., if you get a chance to have lazy Sunday, get a six pack and listen to Exile.       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wlny7t_wps

No comments:

Post a Comment