Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dance Team at NDSU

     I am wrestler, which pretty much controls most of my life. With that in mind, we had a morning work out in the indoor track. Normally after a hard sprint,  I put much focus on whats to come. At 6 in the morning I had received a nice treat. During a sprint I heard the voice of an angel,  my ears picked up the Celine Dion's Its All Coming Back to Me. I then turned my head to the center of the gym and saw 20 radiant women in spandex serenading me on the basketball court.  After pondering this feat,  I engaged into my next sprint and heard combo songs that could be complied into a 3rd rate Jock Jams CD's. (By the way there are 7 versions of Jock Jams.) After over hearing this I then realized I am in North Dakota and get the pleasure of working out to Whoomp! (There It Is). 

No comments:

Post a Comment